system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Reflections.....







Well,call it my whim....which is actually true, I am in a rather reflective mood......if that is the word
that dscribes what I felt last day..........so we went out for a day as only a middle class Bengali can
do.......we thought of an 'outing' as only middle class bengali can think........a gentle riddance from
hassles.....and all the botherings that one may readily find in any of these 'intelligent', 'sentimental'
and ostentatiously acclaimed novelists' publishings..............so after atleast four years I realized that a scientifically recognized day actually starts much before 10.00 a.m, and the sunrays are not always keen to bear down upon the anvil of asphalt.....and boy, people generally indulge in a deep slumber at 5 in the morning........

So we hailed a cab and set off for the station.........we flew through the 'red road' flanking the now jeopardized race course and the thoughts flew.........the early morning was not yet sadist,the breeze of the night had scatterd the yellow I-dont-know-what flowers upon the ground, the sunrays streamed through the I-dont-know-what trees like urchin peeping from behind a tatterd curtain,few crows hasd started their dalily ordeal of finding El Dorado amidst the ashes of time,it was a new day in this confusingly 
ugly city, and a meaningless happiness filled my heart.......let us be a bit philosophical and allow me to 
consider that I have seen,without 
all its sophistry and ornate add-ons where I live......and trust me I was never more satisfied..........even when I passed a petrified garbage bin the same meaningless sense of euphoria was a part of me and I felt happy that I was a part of this 'hassle'.......but then ,I thought I will be leaving all these and head onto some other place ,a better planned city with more convenience.....and the thought left feelings in my heart........................

apprehension......................
excitement..............................
emptiness.....................................

No comments: