system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Few useless things....

Hmm.....last night I was rummaging through few of my old belongins.....the kind of 'things' you know are definitelyuseless but something prevents you from decorating the streets with them.........yes those 'things'........So among them there was......apart from probably umpteen generation of bugs........this crumpled T-shirt with numerous scribbles and signatures by a felt-tip pen.....definitely the one I put on the last day of school......okay it was touchy and resulted in quite a long silent trip....but thats not the discussion.........there was......well probablymy first glasses...I put them on...and the world was suddenly behind snowflakes which was not cold......so I put them down..............an old 'Wing-Sung' fountain pen which I stole from a friend as a sweet revenge for my broken video gamecassette....that was pretty old......infact quite old.........few pages of the 'Blue book' inside the 'Chity Chity Bang Bang'.....probably a desperate attempt to conceal the biology of those days inside pages of innocence........couple of horrible math test note books......in one I had got 7 out of 50 and in the other a wee bit more.........okay they never saw the light of the day from the night they were shoved deep in that chest......but how does it matter now........a binocular with no lens.........a yard of wire.......and few other tit-bit 'gadgets'.....most definitely the product of a stolen project in one of the 'science exhibitions' to "nurture the imagination of the young minds"........so I remember them all.......quite clearly......maybe not the immaculate date and the day............except one.....an old picture of me.......'surrealistically' fat, fair, the tummy bulging out from beneath the tight fit oversized shirt.....head tilted in one direction.....a Leo Stun Gun slung carelessly over the right shoulder....sitting on a blue tricycle..............I wondered "where is this boy now??"




And I kept everything as they were.......

5 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

u still got the Wing-Sung fountain pen!!!...heehee...
that was a rave during my kid skooldays!!!!

Santanu....... said...

yup i do......!!!

slothful guzzler said...

hey 3 cheers bro the classic wing-sung.....u still have it...great!!!!!

Santanu....... said...

well seems the world is full of bands of thieves...........!!!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.