system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Just an after thought....



Doing nothing is a difficult business.......indeed it is....
I mean right now I am sitting by a device which promises to open the gates
of the world by few 'rat-tat-tat' keystrokes but all I can manage is just
staring by the escritoire , listening to 'Led Zep' and thinking about the weather and wondering at
the amazing sustainability of cockroaches for all these years(courtsey: The Telegraph;Sunday 13th May 2007)...

'Shit'....I mean 'shit'....why can't I be a bit more warm blooded.......why cant I get my butt in some
'productive' venture and contribute towards the 'common good'.......well when God made me it was definitely winter
in the heavens......and here I am wondering with newfound disdainful amazement "what do I do in an average day?"
Trust me the reflection is never to be included in Aesop's fables or "Zillion ways to success" or any
of those acclaimed chronicles that cradle a 'bright' prospect.......getting up from bed was never easy.....
even at times when the sun is high and furious...only to find a number of "missed call alerts" in my phone....few wee loafs with scrambled egg....poor bird,if only she knew
who benefits from her toils..........get myself busy in 'concentrating' upon few errands which promises a
quiet smoke in the shade......its already one in the afternoon..........and a mouthfull of lunch succeeded by yet another nap......and the day is almost gone...........so the more 'formal' and 'wise' factions of the society
urges me for increased dilligence in my efforts......in no time it yeilds a dismissive "point taken" type
rhetoric and I continue the way I so dislike.....much to my releif......and few friends call for a 'meet up'....and I turn them down with my "ever so busy" monologue.....and few relatives invite ....and I give them my
"ever so tied up" enlightment...........I am counting the days for no particular happening...that is the virtue
of getting 'technical'.....and it was never so heavy.....for all these years I was groomed to make up the nation's
brickwork for future...and the day is not far.......

And I take a large scoop of ice-cream.........

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

maybe u should start flying kites....

:)

Santanu....... said...

@above..

kites.........???
in MAY in Kolkata...!!!??
maybe you have tried it!!!

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

hush hush....ami orate paari naa...i suck at it miserably!!!

:P