system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Sunday, September 9, 2007


Well.......I am writing this post in yet another seedy Saturday night when fate has yet again intervened and deprived our civil right to 'chill out' after a week's rat-tat-ing the keyboard without much productive result.......no I am not complaining this time.........as many of youmight have read......a convict acquires a love for his detension as time goes on.......no I am not loving it.......but I guess I have reconciled to the fact that somehow life is not the same anymore.........so I sat down to study this Saturday as I have to give yet another exam to provenothing the coming Monday.........only to be 'on bench' which I am afraid is a not-so-endearing expression for being shamelessly jobless but still claiming a not-so-fat salary at the end of the month..............so I studied untill sometime.....well not too long after I was actually into thebleak fonts of the text that one my 'colleage'......yeah that sounded great indeed.....urged the beast inside me by venting his plan of having a 'kabab' for his dinner to me.........huh.....I guess when God had created man he had indeed made few switches to bypass the sanity and orderthat he accidentally bestowed upon his creation......girls.....cigerettes....and food.....so here I am.....the God's Mr.Hyde devouring with pre-historic orgy the fat wings of the unfortunatebird and all I could do after thirty minutes of sonorous munching and a number of belches and burps is to flop down upon the mattress with a cigerette and cola and moan about the non-congruency that always seem to haunt my life with satified diffidence......But then getting wasted is not all that bad.....

No comments: