system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Rat and the Cheese....





Well....call this an exhibition of sheer juvenile showmanship......but then I guess for a rat residing all his life in the dark alleys of dilapidated by-lanes having rows of garbage bins topped bypeels of the full fraternity of biological life,a decent crumb of fresh cheese is indeed a luxury.....so all the sections of the community who believe in quality and honest quality for that matter.....let theyrot in some place where the sun never shines.........for throughout my life which I believe has seen a lotof rather elongated sighs and diffident stares,quality usually comes at a price........infact quite high price.... so I had always selected the easier way.....ie the way which gives me the pleasure without actually indulging into the rather painful habit of dishing out wades of cash..........so when this evening I finally registerd my shuffle...with a rather eloquent surge of adrenaline, it suddenly occured to me that for the first time that there are infactsome harmonics that always manage to escape the fat ears of mine....and that I somehow gathered up the guts to be theprodigal son and attempted to harness some of them........

No comments: