system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On Graduation!!!!!!

So.....four years of loitering around the same not so old corridors of what we used to call the academic block and the dingy by lanes of the labyrinthine boy's hostel,this is the day when we finally became a graduate......well perhaps some of you are suffering from an acute bowel malfunctionand actually dreaming of a steamingly delicious Italian pizza.....if you do then you must appreciate thefeeling of cuddling into a dank rug in the lonely city of Hyderabad and thinking of the things going onin what is so foolishly called the Convocation.No I am not complaining......certainly not considering the rather dangerous convenience to the hilly locale of our college..........but then a rather generous amount of free time that is enjoyed by a new joiner in a multinational company and his gruelling sense of boredom can indeed induce a lot of fancies......so considering my idle lumberings across the plush corridors and hours after hours of fussball....I thought might as well take an hour's break.............however, the fact of the matter is..the decadance of lethargy that befriends me these days is almost adorable......getup in the morning.....have a cold shower.....no I dont even have breakfast at home...I keep that 'work' to be done at the office.....and I am not saying that I am surrounded by stupidity...the point is, sometimes many of us are scared or irritated at nothing in particular...and it happens to me as well.......infact it happens more often than not.......so I cannot say that I am not in a very merry temper......infact Shakespeare's Antonio was never more relevant to me before......but thats all literature....lets not talk about that.....but then again.....it never fails to amaze me that how I divert myself into a horrendously different field........but isnt that life in its crudest form?? I mean how many of you have actually lived to see and enjoy the one proud moment.....whatever it is.....that youhave been waiting for all these years.......there always have been too many options for you to decide upon.....but when it comes to that single moment of glory when you can actually say out aloud "we are the champions",surprisingly there always have been a situation that is impossible to avoid......I remember how we used to curse the rather caustic administration of our college whenever we had three assignments to submit in two days,with piled-up unfinished lab note books reminiding of pre-historic bureaucratic red tapism....but then we always wanted that single last bash of alchohol before we actually stepped into the world of free coffee in a white cup........and that never happened......so today is the Convocation....the day when the gullible world recognizes us as graduates,I am squatting with a pack of potato chips and cigerettes in a messed up room somewhere in the bowels of a confusing city.......but then being a graduate in a wonderful feeling....and the day is special indeed......

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

I missed my convocation too.It aint really a great feeling u know.