system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Friday, October 19, 2007


This is the Maha-Ashtami....probably the best day of the Durga Puja......these are the moments when zillions like me feel proud to be what we actually are......lazy....undue unwanted critics of things that remotely relates to our most obscure dreams.......crazily celebrating everything under the sun with a shallow pocket and overblown pompous zeal that so foolishly bear the rather long forgotten name of "bangali babu".... and these are the moments when few like me heave under the shattering sense of nostalgia as he stands by the rather artificial but endearing show of belonging in a distant land where the pujari dances to the tune of the dhaak in a worn out jeans......where people prefer communicating in the language bestowed by our 200 years rulers and in turn quite happily adopted by us......yes fool as I am.....I still havent surpassed the overpowering urge of capturing anything that soothes the eye.....I still go out pandal hopping with my acquaintances....minus the pandals.....and a lot of people......and the city that has spoilt me into this dreadful decadence.....but then I guess I felt that somehow somewhere deep inside.....really deep.......perhaps you have seen the bright yellow sparks that appears before your eyes when you close them.......yeah close.....there comes the most beautiful picture that you have ever seen in your life......
SHUBHO MAHA-ASHTAMI TO ALL.....

No comments: