system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Something like life....

Oh schmuck......I have had the chance to come across several
'definition' of life and the process of living......starting
from my old school bio text to the philosophical litany
of one of my acquaintances(relax ****** nobody is goin to find it bout you.....atleast I
certainly hope so)...but this evening while I was browsing through websites not contributing
to my knowledge by publishing information like....umm.....airfares to Mozambique.....
fatality rates of female Guppies......increasing temperature of the Antarctics......and
intergalactic explosion of extraplanetary gases.....you know the sorts that befriends you
when you think "okay what to do now?"......I suddenly came across this widget which literally
slapped me into senses and said..."that's you and your life!!!"......I am still not sure
why this particular programming mishap caught my attention......but still I decided to share....

just move the mouse over it...



p.s. Any interpretation is gladly entertained but finally never accepted....




No comments: