system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Friday, August 24, 2007


Well.......out of the few minuscle details I am able to catch up from things around me the only thing that incurres the notice of mine is people's views on the weekend.........if only you knew how a green and blue oasis appears to the eye of a distant traveller among the sparse of the desert, you would certainly entertain this rather punitive litany of mine..........so weekends.........why do they come only once in a week??why every day cannot be a lazy weekend when I finally wake up as I used to do when I was young....ie a few months ago.......a weekend.........I want the sun pouring down on me from the finite lacunae of the drapes.....and I want to turn around in disdain at the provocative audacity of the sun..........I don't want to fit in an ostentively savvy attrire that somehow yeilds the definition of a 'power formal' from the more established population of the society..........I don't want to have yet another 'light' lunch as a vain attempt of being awake just for the sake of it as slides after slides of technical details pass by me with gruelling sluggishness..............and I don't want soggy smelling socks at the end of the day sticking to my feet with tenacity more than a leech on a wound.........well indeed thats rather a long list of self-retrospection.......the sort that you cannot avoid after yet another week of tests and more tests and slides and silly juvenile jokes from the pretty girl couple of chairs from me and seemingly 'intelligent' questions from guys around me and a horrendously monstrous quantity of snippets of code.........and ofcourse my ordeals of keeping the eyelids apart............well..........lets not get too political but today I really felt that the weather in this nation is politically the same......as they come with the same ludicrity everywhere....be it in the idling monotone of Kolkata or the 'techy' expanse of Hyderabad...........and contrary to the religious beliefs of several intelligensia that always manage to be in the lime light for reasons beyond the grey matter of mine..........leave the same mark on the city and definitely on its people and on guys like me loosly dangling in the transition of two...........so how do you define a day when I had an exam which I cheated and passed.........a preparatory project that required a convincing act on commitment to avoid un-necessary prodding.......and few hours of senseless rain and a faded jeans in knee depth of murky water.........that reminded.....not with small sweet distant disdain of my home.......and so when its really there...the weekend I mean ........all I can think of is a long sleep without clamouring alarms or nightly sessions of absurd technical mugging...........

No comments: