system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007














Okay....lets get over the oddity of being humble and content with whatever life seems
to provide me....a chiken grilled club decker sandwitch every alternative night worth forty five bucks just to avoid the labor of going out for dinner only minutes after I come 'home' from 'office' ......a clamouring cell phonealarm that always seem to get activated only minutes after I set it........the highways that never seem to run out of gaudy cars and plush vehicles on which I never seem to embark........and one 'identity' tag for an office I have only gone twice........and an 'under construction' building that houses seventeen of such souls as me for....what......training.........If only the parents new what goes in my mind whenever I see their kids scrambling across the dusty streets inapparent frolic that only pimply pre-pubescent chaps can have.........I wish I could pick up the jack hammer from the nearby site and crush their head like an egg.........okay maybe I will never do that....but then how can they be so much more carefree than I am when I am the one who is actually earning......its unfair almost to the point of spiritual partiality from the Boss above......!!!!!!Well maybe many of you will actuallybe puking over this demented philosophy of mine.......but then one blue swivel chair in an air-conditioned room havingan outrageously workaholic 'trainer' pronouncing 'm' as 'yem' and weeks of 'cuck-koo-clock' life on tonnes of junk food can actually overcome the sense of philanthropy that somehow proclaims to be luxury of the affluents..........no this is not even an excuse......just another explanation........so yet again I get down from an cluttered up 'Auto' and go inside the 'fast food ' joint and order a chiken grilled club decker sandwitch and take some chips...a bottle of soft drinks maybe and lots and lots of cigerettes(whatever happened to my oath of quitting it)and return wondering what grass is it that is actually greener on the other side.......

No comments: