system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Loosing wisdom...




It never fails to surprise me how the start of the day completely misguides its course..........
and it is even more amazing how someone supposedly 'wise' had most assiduously set up a diction in favour of
the misleading statement....but hey we are not here to criticize some old wise man probably enjoying his extednded
reverie in his grave in a satisfied silence....lets take it in its face value..........and dwell upon the literal
meaning of the reflection......................
So here I was ,few hours ago commenting upon the heat waves that seem to invade the great city......as a result
I came upon nothin short of a frustrated rhetoric in my last post....but as if I was much too nagging for God
to bear and it started to become grim and dark .....I was out.......and when you see the first few drops
upon your face,you never fail to exclaim.......and exclaim I did......no matter if it appeared as a nonsensical expression of a child............and the gale came in............and I stood amidst it and wondering why after all these years today I had the inclination(you may call it a whim as well)
to do it..........was it because these are the last few days in this city??...I didnt think.....but then 'sense' came back upon me
and I brushed up the moats that my foolish ordeals have so readily gathered.....and I returned to the 'sanity' of the shelters........
but one thing I wondered as raindrops pattered reluctantly on the dusty cobblestones..."will these days come again..???"

And the lightning flashed........

No comments: