system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Being primitive.


I went through this stunningly writen post of a certain 'Luscious Sealed Lips' about certain wonderous moments, fears and expectations of being a woman. Man, it was intense.It had some intense alien force associated with it. Brilliantly narrated but somehow, it was one of those posts where I had nothing to comment. It is one of the best - written posts I have come across in few days, considering the subject of the post itself. It might infuse an extra bit of a certain wary - fearful respect for womankind. However, that's the end of it. This post is not for me to comment.


It did make me think, if ever that is possible, what would be, or could be, a conversation between two guys. You know, a certain, so-called, 'Man - to - Man' moment. I wanted to be perfectly hypothetical with my brains bulging out from my skull. It is surprising I could'nt arrive at a single, coherent, albeit hypothetical conclusion. There could have been n-number of conversations to describe MANkind. And it need not be that long as well.


A : "Can you lend me some money? I have this 'thing' to take care. I'll pay you back next month."
B : "What's this 'thing' ?"
A : "Later dude, look, my account number is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. I-connect it today."
B : "Cool."

Okay, that was the majority.