system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Friday, February 6, 2009

And then there was light!!! It was almost surreal to see the birth of light in a dark dank world.....a galaxy in which there are no stars............the pefect absolute dark void, reasonably pleasant slightly lonely, infact very lonely, but somewhat satisfied comfort of anonymity.....several things in mind, but somehow even forcibly trying to forget them for just a couple of hours, willing to believe self - pittance might not be the easiest way, and willing to ponder on those more difficult ways, the improbable ways,ludicrously impossible life from the present life, numerous 'what ifs', few pangs and more smirks, all so clear in the black world in front of the eye, the kind of darkness which only a stupid astronaut having lost his way in the un-lit side of the earth would have felt.
It is ironic I dont remember which stanza of 'light my fire' it was, but I saw an almost transluscent patch of white light in front of me, it was almost ethereal, I realized it was coming from the ceiling, I was amazed at the impossibility of the situation, it was mystic, it was funny, this race with sanity and trance, untill sanity won as I realized with a jarring ringtone that it was my ringing cell phone's light reflected from the ceiling

"......c'mon baby light my fire.....!!!"

2 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

whoa!that was quiteabitof ...psychedelia..!!

Santanu....... said...

@Moo-lah.....that and a lot of red eyes....:)