system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pursuit of happieness........


Today i am especially happy!! no this time its not the vent of a cynical mind.....no deep sarcasm involved that will ultimately be lost unappreciated....maybe because there isnt any.....this time i am 'RRREEEEAAAALLYY' happy. And do you know why ? 'cuz I had a very good day at office! Oh My God... am i making it blasphemously unholy by making one of those wannabe Bill Gates blog.......not that bad....its just that today....probably for the first time in my tiringly young time as a professional....I have ruined a full team's case so badly that it is surprisingly funny......not my team of course, but a different team.......one of those who always seem to steal credit out of you by not being there....it was so funny to visualize those faded bald buggers writhe in agony and with pre-historic wrath mumble my name after "son-of-a..."....and it was so satisfying that it was because of one mail that was sent by you know who...? ME!!

And conveniently for the first time when the big guns point at us, I could point the muzzle at them and buy the credit with the brilliantly co-ordinated the talent of pointing out other people's misfortune....!!

Trust me, laughing at other's trouble is way too much satisfying!!

This afternoon's track : Jim Morrison - The End

No comments: