system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today I am clinically 24 years old......
Nothing so great about this day except.....well I was born on this day....allegedly
"So how is the celebration?" One of my friend ask.....thanks to the blessed mobile communication........
Celebration indeed.............
Come back from work at 7 in the morning............
Somehow change and flop down onto the bed..........
Mom called........only to have a mingled conversation lasting couple of minutes.......
Getting dead for four hours only to awake more exhausted in a deserted house.......too exhausted to have lunch infact....
.More out of boredom rather than the love for the game watch an ongoing cricket series in the T.V.............
Several people called.......some I loved talking to.....some I did not......just a cursory "Thank you" that somehow I am supposed to say to all the people calling me on this day......some I would have loved talking to in my earlier days....but somehowout of some deep rooted......unknown misery I avoided pretending to be asleep......to be perfectly honest......I do not exactly know the reason for my dissapointment in them.....but I guess sometime you have to lower your expectations from others.......trust me that will make you happier than usual.....
I had talked with my T.L for a day off at office.......I played the emotional trump card of celebrating with friends on my birthday.....he said "we'll talk about it tommorrow...."


And now a half read novel beside my mattress....still an empty house.....not so well lit.....a slight bite in the air....just like....well.....October end.....


A confused playlist of Simon and Garfunkle's Sound of Silence , Tracy Chapman's Fast Car, The Carpenter's , Clapton's Tears in Heaven and Don McLean' American Pie..............

"Happy Birthday to me......."


No comments: