system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Ahh....this is my first night before a night shift at the office.....well......dont think I am yet again into some corporate litany praising how spectacular the annual turnover of my company is.....no it is not some company manufacturing launch pads for the next telecommunication satellite....nor will it patent the cure for cancer.....so lets forget about it......its a weird experience trying to stay awake the whole night so that I can sleep throughout the day in order to remain awake the next night.....well I guess its a bit complicated........sometimes I think humans are the most uselessly vulnerable creature in this planet.......essentially a slave of habits that somehow manage to tie them in a predictable knot of stupidity that is more popularly known as the 'system'........I mean it would be really nice if man were just machines so that they can be turned on and off any time.......no I am not talking about being machines of the Hollywood extravaganza of the Terminator........just simple digital circuitry of 0's and 1's.......but what the hell.......we are destined to remain the same old confusion of genetical mismatch.........so I am wondering what exactly should be my agenda throughout the night........I bought a paperback of Roald Dahl....but then I realized the vision of an avid insomniac reader is not so comfortable in a mere plastic chair.......you need atleast an arm chair with a dalmation cuddled at your feet with the melancholy of a lady at a church.......so I turned the T.V on........but then the greatest achievement of science is providing absolutely everything except what we want at that particular moment.........Flinstones at 2 in the morning is not what I call the idea of great night out....neither some wonderfully leering song of scantily clad middle aged females in a nightclub that somehow cradles a pink Cadillac that too in a language I dont know is not so entertaining........so I am not sure what exactly should I do among five sleeping men...........ohh....there is no more packets of potato chips left.........the fags are running out.....gotta save few for the next day........the flashy dinner the Mc Donalds did not quite suffice the 23 year old system of mine..........and there is nothing to do..........I guess there is so much silence a man can bear...........and a glaring laptop screen in a dark room does not certainly help.......

1 comment:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

ha!,you are into night shifts!!..Enjoy boy enjoy!!