system snapshots...........

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test

expressions...

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

WHOOOAAA!!!!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

GOING BACK....



Well....I think some of you actually know what it feels like "going back".........


c'mon....we all 'go back'........umpteen years in a place you fail to surmise....and you go back to your home.....or the reverse...........high school kids acting like puppies after being refused by his 'lady love' going back to the same old girl for yet another refusal.......actually I know someone who had the courage to go upto 33 such refusals.....his name better left undisclosed but the point is....as I said we all 'go back'..........and I am going back to a very minuscle version of those four years that I so shamelessly enjoyed.....after all the cash was not mine........ Well I never realized I would be so pleased on the thought.....I mean I recall cursing the place for providing all the difficulties and attrocities of the world upon the very delicate shoulders of mine........people change and so do I......now that tomorrow I am returning to my college.....I am actually looking forward for all those lazy crazy hazy daysthat so meticulously embrace our life in the hostel.........okay I accept its rather juvenile but can't help it.......!!!